mpm.pl is a website which provides the users with free access to service resources and enables them to use the tools offered on the site. The full text of the regulations is included below.
Expressions written in these regulations with a capital letter will have the following meaning, unless its content indicates otherwise:
Regulations - these regulations;
Administrator of the Users' Personal Data –
MPM Hotele Spa Sp. z o.o., 3 Brzozowa St., 05-822 Milanówek, National Court Register No. (KRS): 0000175947, State statistical number (REGON): 016865236, TAX ID (NIP): 5291626119
Website - an Internet service run by the Administrator available at https: /www. mpm.pl/
User - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having full legal capacity, using the Website on the terms set out in the Regulations.
Rules of using the Website Users' Personal Data
1. Every visitor to the Website is obliged to comply with the Regulations. All actions undertaken within the Website should comply with applicable law, good customs and the principles of community life.
2. The Administrator provides Users with access to the contents of the mpm.pl website, i.e. provides electronic services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The Administrator is the service provider within the meaning of the Act.
4. All rights to the Website and its elements are the subject of Administrator’s rights, while all materials or their elements, including texts, graphics, layout and composition of elements (the so-called layout), trademarks, photographs, audio-video materials, applications and other software and other information and elements protected by law and available on the Website are the subject of Administrator's rights. Any illegal use of them is prohibited and may cause civil or criminal liability. This means in particular the prohibition of copying, modifying, reproducing, distributing such materials in any form, except the cases which are permitted by law. Information on the possibility of obtaining a license to use particular materials available on the Website can be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Whenever the Regulations provide rules for making any statements using tools which are made available by the Administrator on the Website, any statements made in this way are considered to be made when the User or other person using the Website uses the appropriate tool, no matter when the statement was delivered to its addressee in such a way that he could become familiar with it. The User or other person using the Website may contact the Administrator in order to determine whether a statement made by him or a statement made to him by another User has been submitted.
7. The Regulations are made available free of charge to persons using the Website and via the Website, in a form that allows it to be downloaded, saved and printed.
8. The Administrator processes personal data of Users: name, surname, e-mail address, company name; solely in order to implement the provisions of these Regulations. Website users have the right to access their personal data and the right to request the correction of personal data by the Administrator. When processing customer data, the Company complies with the requirements provided for in Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
1. The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for any actions or abandonments of Users related to the use of the Website.
2. The Administrator does not guarantee that the data provided by Users regarding their identity is true.
3. The website and all services provided within it are made available in the state in which they are located. Using the Website is tantamount to making a statement by the User that he has become familiar with the functioning of the Website and accepts it in the form in which it is placed. This does not exclude the Administrator's right to introduce new technical solutions, including those aimed at improving the functioning of the Website and the services provided within it.
4. On the Website the Administrator may present links, materials, presentations and other content containing references to offers and services of third parties or may provide the Users, via the Website, with access to the services provided by third parties. Such content and services do not constitute an element of services provided by the Administrator, and the rules of using them are determined by relevant third parties. The Administrator is not responsible for the conditions and consequences of using such content by Users or for any acts or abandonments of third parties. The Administrator also does not take any responsibility for the content of websites to which the links placed on the Website are directing.
5. The Administrator shall not bear any liability for disruptions in the functioning of the Website or loss of User's data as a result of force majeure, third parties or as a result of the Administrator's efforts aiming at improving the Website's functionality.
6. To the fullest extent, in which it is permitted by mandatory legal provisions, the Administrator's liability for actual damage and the benefits lost by the User shall be excluded, unless the damage was caused due to the Administrator's intentional fault or gross negligence.
7. In the remaining scope, the Administrator's liability for the actual damage caused to the User and the benefits lost by the User shall be limited as follows:
a) The administrator is responsibly only in the case of intentional fault or gross negligence;
b) the Administrator's total liability towards the User is limited to PLN 1,000.
8. The User bears full responsibility towards the Administrator for damages resulting from or related to the violation of the law, Regulations, good practices, rules of social co-existence or third party rights, including in particular damages related to the falseness, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any of the User's declarations. If in relation to the circumstances referred to in the preceding sentence.
Contact and complaints
1. The Operator provides the User with an email address: email@example.com intended for contacts with him, to which the User may direct all inquiries, suggestions, comments and information.
2. The Administrator may send the messages related to the content of the website to the User’s e-mail address.
3. Any complaints regarding the operation of the Website should be reported to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. or in writing to the Administrator's address.
4. The User may file a complaint if the Administrator’s services are performed in breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
5. The complaint should contain at least the e-mail address and name of the User.
6. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be completed, the Administrator may ask the person filing the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope before considering it.
7. The Administrator considers complaints within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form, provided that the Administrator may refuse to consider complaints submitted after 90 days from the disclosure of the reasons for the complaint.
8. A reply to a complaint (written or e-mail) will be sent to the address or e-mail address given in the complaint form or to the e-mail address assigned to the User's Account.
9. The provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the rights of Users (including, in particular, Users who are consumers) resulting from the mandatory provisions of law.
Changes to the Regulations
1. In the case of any changes to the Regulations, the Administrator will inform Users about this fact by means of publication on the Website and e-mail messages about changes to the Regulations.
2. Change of Administrator's data or contact details does not require the Administrator to use the procedure described in this paragraph; however, the Administrator is obliged to notify the Users about such changes.
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of its publication on the Website.
2. Whenever the Regulations provide for the possibility or obligation of the User to contact the Administrator, such contact should be made by e-mail (unless otherwise provided in the Regulations) to the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
1. The administrator pays particular attention to the protection of Users' privacy. The administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of data processed, among others: data encryption systems. The Administrator protects the data against making it available to unauthorized persons as well as against its processing in breach of applicable law.
2. The administrator is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
3. Users' personal data are processed with their consent, in order to use this data the Website.
4. Personal data provided by the Website User during the e-mail or phone contact with the Administrator will be used only to respond to his inquiry.
5. Data collected automatically by the Administrator's IT system will be used for statistical purposes only.
6. If the Administrator obtains information about the use of the Website in breach of the Regulations or the applicable regulations, the Administrator may process personal data of the User using the Website to the extent necessary to establish his liability.
7. Personal data collected on the Website is provided directly by the users of the Website by completing forms available online, during e-mail or telephone contact and are automatically downloaded by the IT system used by the Administrator while using the Website. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
8. The administrator ensures the implementation of the rights for the Website Users under the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right to access to own personal data and correct it, and the right to control the processing of personal data. As part of implementation of the right to control the processing of personal data, the Users of the Website have the right in particular to submit - in the cases specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data - a written, motivated request to stop processing personal data due to their special situation, and to raise objections to the processing of their data.
11. The Website User may at any time block the collection of information using cookies, disabling the option of cookies in the browser settings; The administrator does not guarantee, however, the correct operation of the Website with inactive cookies in the browser.